“What? Christmas? Next week?”
Yes, how could you miss it? Haven’t you seen men wearing Christmas sweaters and thinking they look cute or sexy? Haven’t you tasted awful sweet mulled wine? And haven’t you already bought your Christmas presents?
But do not panic, if you’re a little late (no judgment), we can help you, now, to prepare and get ready for Christmas. Check and fulfil the following 10 steps to pass a happy Christmas!
- Christmas tree: make it as beautiful as you can, to make sure that Santa Claus appreciates it (and maybe gives you some gifts).
- Christmas jumper: as our beloved Mark Darcy, you should – no, you have to – find the jumper which will impress your family, or shock your old aunt, it’s up to you.
- Diet-before-Christmas: can you imagine? Foie gras, oysters, salmon, Christmas turkey, chestnuts, yule log… You have to prepare your liver. So this week, soup, soup and soup (and one glass of wine!).
- Last-chance list to Father Christmas: do not worry, now he’s also hyper connected, you can send him an email if you forgot to post your letter to the North Pole.
- Christmas desert: find an original recipe to prepare a wonderful wine-based desert.
- Advent calendar: “Ooops, I forgot my chocolate last week, and yesterday too…nevermind…” No! You have to be ready on all aspects. So eat chocolate, eat, this is an order…”But what about the diet?” you might say. I would answer: chocolate is totally part of it…everybody knows chocolate is healthy right?
- Christmas songs: if you want to be in a Christmas mood, we highly recommend you to listen and relisten all of the Christmas hits. Not that stimulating in the beginning, but we promise you, finally you will really appreciate them. Am I not right Justin?
- Prepare your cat: yes, your cat also merits a wonderful Christmas…So as you could decorate your Christmas tree, you should pair its clothes with yours.
- Chill & Christmas movie : before Christmas, you have to rest (but only if you have respected all the previous rules). So, hot chocolate, sofa, your favorite movie and your cat, that’s all you need.
- Gifts: VERY important… If you forgot to buy them and amazon can’t guarantee that it arrives before Christmas, then grab a glass of Chardonnay and DO-IT-YOURSELF !
DIY glass holder for wine bottle. This wine glass holder is a personal homemade gift and you won’t need to worry about the delivery time. You can cut the wooden board larger so that it serves as an appetizer board! Let’s get started and follow the instructions.
DIY Wine Bottle Lamps. And the best part of this gift is, it has to be consumed before you can offer it. Each bottle starts with a delightful and tasty wine. Once you have consumed it’s extreme deliciousness, you can insert the light. There is a step-by-step tutorial of Wine Bottle Light available here.
DIY Cork Key chain. This lucky person will always think about you.
To read the full tutorial of Cork Key Pendant, click the link.
CORAVIN – a wine gadget that every real man should have! This intuitive wine system allows you to pour your favorite wine by the glass, without pulling the cork.You can find it at almost every wine shop. To discover more about the awesome Coravin Wine System, click the link.